We are a specialist family law firm looking for a motivated lawyer to join our busy and expanding family friendly practice. We have a collegial environment, offer competitive salaries where lawyers share in the profits and operate a 9 day fortnight work cycle.
The successful applicant must have:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A passion for the practice of family law
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a supportive team
- An empathy for people from all walks of life
Legal Aid Lead Provider status is preferred but not essential.
Reids has a strong ethos of mentoring and supporting all our lawyers.
This role is an opportunity for an enthusiastic lawyer to be fully involved in all aspects of family law and to become a member of a very experienced team. Our lawyers provide legal advice/services to both legally aided and private clients, predominantly in matters pertaining to:
- The Care of Children Act,
- The Family Violence Act,
- The Oranga Tamariki Act,
- Property (Relationships) Act
- Any other proceedings that may be initiated in the Family Court.
To apply for this position
Please email a covering letter and your CV to Fiona.Reid@reidsfamilylaw.co.nz